Range of application
Universal balancing machines series HM enable precise balancing of a wide spectrum of rotors. They are suitable for cylindrical rotors having their own shaft journals and for balancing disc shaped rotors on balancing arbors.
Permanent calibration, ergonomic design and a logical operating sequence facilitate operation.
A modular design principle and a wide range of accessories make the machine highly flexible.
Schenck universal balancing machines series HM are a highly efficient investment, both for one-off rotors and for small batches.
Sequence of operations
- Manually load work-piece on the bearing pedestals, close hold-down bearings and connect drive (belt drive or drive shaft).
- Close protection device and start automatic measuring sequence:
- Acceleration, determination and display of the unbalance on the measuring instrument, brake. The readout is retained on the measuring instrument even after the measuring run has ended.
- Open protection device, manually correct unbalance (if required).
- Check correction result (with measuring instrument displaying whether the tolerance has been achieved) and unload the rotor from the machine.